Monday, January 11, 2010

Sick and Tired.......

I've been sick and tired! I know it sounds really negative. But I was just sick with a sinus infection and just plain tired from the Holiday's. It was like a tsunami went through my house. Not as bad of course but almost!

So, I went to the city to kind of recharge. Not rest but recharge. I am a little strange, I know, I can admit it. I need people, city, busyness all around me to re charge. It gives me energy and drive, a sense of purpose to go to the city. When I go away and come home to my house, I see everything in a new light. It's usually not a very good one because with five children, I realize how much of a disorganized disaster my house is......

I came home and started cleaning and organizing, with my husbands help and I feel a lot better. Plus I had some adult time on Saturday night. Adult time is always necessary. People other than little people. Don't get me wrong, I Love little people a lot. But sometimes my brain hurts from little people and then I need some big people to make it feel better. Plus it makes me realize how grateful I am for my beautiful family.

Well, I hope everyone has a great product week and a little recharge!

Peace,
Robin

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails