Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Have you steamed lately?!


Lets just say going to the city and staying out late followed by a full day of competitive cheer leading is not good for bad sinus. Great for the physic y, but awful for fighting infection. So I've taken to steaming the sinus. Good old H20 and salt mixed with heat to create steam and a towel.



And being surrounded by this many teenage and adolescent girls with loud music blaring......

I think I may need another night out!



That's my daughter, second to last.

Please don't drop her!!!!



And their MOVING with her like that?!!!

I think I'm headed to the doctor for antibiotics and Valium......

Disclaimer**** Watch the open flame and the towel, it can ignite! I am in no way making fun of people who need and require mind altering drugs to exist or should I say Co-exist! I very well could be one!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

We use hot water and shallots that have been halved or menthol crystals.

They clear up the sinuses instantly.

Related Posts with Thumbnails