Thursday, December 10, 2009

Kitchen Renovation, Complete? Huh! Not yet!

One day I do believe I will have a completed kitchen. When? Not Sure! Between all the work around here and jumping from job to job, it is hard! I will admit my husband and I have very short attention spans and get bored quickly with one job. Yes, we are doing the work all by our little old selves and Yes, my husband is very talented. That's is the reason I married him! I knew I wouldn't starve. O.k, jokes aside here is the proof!! Remember its not done yet!

Before


After


3 comments:

Jan Marie said...

Thanks for stopping by my garden blog, I also have a house and kitchen blog. Feel free to stop by and leave a comment or two.

My I say that is one fab-u-lous kitchen. Made me yearn for a completed kitchen but alas we are still taking care of the non fun stuff like furnaces, gutters, windows, etc.

Unknown said...

Beautiful Robin! When can we come by for dinner?

bluehydrangea said...

I have been reading through your blog for about 10 mins and I am impressed. 5 girls and a farm..impressive. Plus this kitchen renovation is fabulous!! can't wait to see more!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails