Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It is has been so long since my last post, I couldn't remember how to navigate Google! Honestly! Thank God for bookmarks. Whoever came up with that should be kissed ; )

I have been very busy with CheerSport Nationals, my husbands trip to a Middle Eastern Country, don't know how I really feel about that, and from my last post a Pageant.

Well, the CheerSport was a lot of fun. I spent the weekend meddling in my teen years because after all, that is about all their is at a Cheerleading Competition of that size. Wow!! Can I just say, I've had enough break it down music for a life time. O.K not really, I really like break it down music. Especially when I think I can dance.

The kids had a great time and we came home exhausted! Two day's of competing, 9 stages of cheer and dance, enough lights and music to make the largest dance club look mini, 869 teams from around the world with about an average of 5 to 6 divisions per team(don't ask me to add that up, ok...... 4345 and about 15 girls & boys per division, 65175 girls and boys, not counting parents, coaches, and event staff.) Let's just say it was big and took up a large portion of the GA World Congress Center!


Girls acting like cheerleaders.....

Here was the cheer section.......

The whole event was a lot of fun and some how, I can't wait to till next year!







Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails